Each campsite has a picnic table & fire pit for you to enjoy! Firewood not yet for sale at the campground but can be purchased in town and brought in. Also available...
• All campers are required to register; the envelope must be filled out completely.
• Payment and registration is required prior to setting up your camping unit.
• Saving sites is not permitted, unless permission by camp owners.
• Types of payment: Cash only.
• Absolutely no refunds.
• Prices are subject to change.
• Check out time is 12 noon. Check-in time is 1 pm.
• You must camp only in those places specifically provided or marked.
• All vehicles and trailers must be parked on your campsite or driveway.
• Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Please be considerate of others.
• Music must not be heard outside your campsite.
• No visitors in campground from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
• Drinking water is available at restrooms and on some select campsites.
• Campground is handicap accessible.
• Please keep your campsite clean and do not litter. Garbage should be properly disposed of in the appropriate location
• Recycle! Please take advantage of our garbage disposal station.
• Absolutely no depositing waste, water, sewage, or effluent from sinks, portable toilets, and other plumbing fixtures directly upon or into the surface of the ground. Visitors are responsible for any sanitation spills and may be charged.
• Outdoor showering is not permitted.
Restrooms, Showers & Laundry:
• Inside and outside of building should be kept clean and litter free.
• Coin operated showers and laundry are available for a small fee.
• Do not flush feminine products, trash, paper towel, or disposable wipes.
• Highly soiled/dirty clothing should be rinsed off prior to washing.
• Obey any restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
• Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving.
• Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
• Do not remove fire rings.
• Do not use the fire pit as a garbage can.
• Bringing your own firewood is prohibited.
• Drivers must obey all traffic signs and operate their vehicles in accordance with posted regulations, and applicable Federal, State and local laws.
• Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only.
• Registered campers must display camping pass in their vehicle.
• Parking in empty sites is not allowed.
• Recreational vehicles are to follow the same rules. No display of power or vandalism.
• Pets must be restrained or on a leash when outside, unless in a cage/kennel.
• Be sure to keep your pet safe from campground traffic and trail traffic.
• Be considerate of other campers and don’t allow your dog to be noisy. No barking. Barking dogs are a source of many complaints.
• Clean up after your pet does its business.
• Never leave your pet unattended in your vehicle, or in your camper, or at your campsite.
Fireworks & Firearms
• Use of fireworks or other explosives within campground is prohibited.
• Gun safety and proper licenses are required.
• Absolutely no loaded weapons on campsite grounds.
• Preserve and protect. Leave natural areas the way you find them.
• Do not carve, chop, cut and damage any live trees.
• Campground/Campground owners are not responsible for any lost, stolen, vandalized, or damage personal property. You are responsible for your own belongings.
• Be sure to keep your vehicle locked. Do not leave out any items of value.
• You must be 18 years of age to reserve a site.
• No minor children should be left unattended at any time.
• By law you must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol.
• No wipes down the pipes, also no sanitary napkins or tampons permitted.
• A dump station is located by the entrance/exit.
• Dump station should be kept clean and litter free.
• Report spills immediately.
• You are responsible for any sanitation spills.
• No washing or rinsing of vehicles or other items is allowed.
• The dump station is for registered campers only; others will pay a small fee.
• In the case of an emergency please dial 911.
Nearby Hospitals and Clinics:
• Saint Mary's Hospital, 2251 N Shore Drive, Rhinelander, WI 54501, (715) 361-2000
• Ministry Medical Group Clinics:
4876 Mill Rd, Laona, WI 54541, (715) 674-5233
400 West Glen Street, Crandon, WI 54520, (715) 478-6300
2251 N Shore Drive, Rhinelander, WI, (715) 361-4700
• Langlade Hospital (Aspirus), 112 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409, (715) 623-2331
• Forest County Potawatomi: Health & Wellness Center, 8201 Mish Ko Swen Drive, Crandon, WI 54520, (715) 478-4300
• Aspirus Clinic, 1630 Chippewa Drive, Rhinelander, WI 54501, (715) 361-5480
• Aspirus General Clinic, 110 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409, (715) 623-2351
...and more to come
Clean crisp air, gorgeous views, and wonderful wildlife! You're sure to love the location of this campground that's just a hop, skip, and jump away from areas must see attractions!
And much more!